When is ProNet Right?
When you need to: Find hiring employers -- Apply for job openings-- Polish your interviewing skills -- Get Hired!
There is no cost to you, the job seeker, to utilize ProNet!
What is the ProNet Edge?
• Polished, professional candidates that are able to best present their position, qualifications, and abilities.
• Job leads that are not normally open to the general public.
• Weekly networking opportunities both inside and outside the organization.
• A centralized source of leads to current openings in both the public and private sectors.
How does ProNet help prepare you for the interview process?
Through training and educational programs designed to enhance job seeking abilities, interview techniques, interpersonal and communications skills.
How does ProNet help with a career change?
• Training, guidance and other resources designed for a quick return to the workforce.
• Assistance in the identification and development of new and existing marketable skills.
What other benefits does ProNet offer?
• A computer resource center organized and equipped to facilitate job searches.
• Weekly presentations by prominent members of the local business community on a number of topics.
• Management level courses to enhance professional skills.
There is no cost to you!
If you are an unemployed professional, call ProNet and ask to be signed up for the ProNet membership orientation class on Mondays.
Phone: (775) 674-5408 EMAIL: ProNet@JOIN.org